Table of Contents
- What is copper roofing?
- Why Commercial Buildings Should Choose Copper Roofing?
- How much is copper roofing?
- Contact Our Team for Merlins Roofing Services
Copper is a natural material that has long been used to cover roofs. Copper roofs were used on many medieval buildings and churches, and some are still standing today. Copper roofing is quickly becoming a popular metal roofing choice for industrial and domestic properties, with durability and energy efficiency being top priorities when designing and renovating buildings.
As more business leaders recognize the advantages of copper roofing services, more people choose copper roofs for their buildings. With Merlins Roofing, During the installation of your copper roof, you can expect not only excellent value for your money but also an exceptional level of service. We can provide and install the perfect metal roof to meet your needs, whether they are for industrial or domestic use.
1. The cost-effectiveness of a copper roof – Copper roofing outlasts other roofing materials like asphalt and slate when it comes to longevity. Copper roofing has a lifespan of more than fifty years if adequately cared for and maintained. Copper is one of the most fireproof roofing materials available and is resistant to the elements and thus less susceptible to rain, hail, and mildew than other kinds of roofing.
2. Copper is kinder for the environment – Copper roofing has become more prevalent in recent years as builders seek more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly ways to extend roofs’ lifespan. When you consider the durability and cost-effectiveness of copper roofing, as well as the fact that copper is recyclable, copper roofing is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
3. Flexible and Lightweight – Copper roofing is a lightweight material that is simple to transport and install. A fully supported copper roof is half the weight of a lead roof and much lighter than a tiled roof. Copper’s versatility makes it simple to install, even on roofs with uneven or irregular shapes. The elegance and attractiveness of copper roofing are perhaps its most significant advantage. Copper roofs come in various finishes, from period brown to bright milled to pre-painted green, and they look great on any building, modern or traditional.
4. Aesthetics – One of the most significant advantages of copper is its aesthetic appeal. Copper is a timeless material that, with the right finish, can be used in almost any structure. It will raise the value of your property in the long run, making it more appealing to consumers and passers-by.
5. Energy savings – Copper’s high reflectivity means that less heat from the sun enters your structure, enabling you to manage your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems better, which is critical for reducing overall construction costs.
What is the value of a copper-coloured metal roof? Many people have this question when they inquire about copper roof prices. Unfortunately, a flat fee cannot be determined because the cost is dependent on the project. The type of roof you want, the amount of coverage you need, and the kind of material you choose are just a few of the factors that can influence the cost of copper roofing. You should contact a reputable copper roofing company like Merlins Roofing for a more accurate estimate.
Copper roofing can provide a level of aesthetic appeal and durability that’s unique to copper material. If you’re looking to install one of these systems for your business, our experts can devise a solution that meets your building’s specifications. To learn more about copper roofs or our other range of service options, contact us online today.