Snapchat will not make you consistent money as a Real Estate Agent. Facebook Live is.
Let’s engage in the data:
- Why Real Estate Agents Ought to Ignore Snapchat
- Any Realtor that is focusing on Snapchat right now must stop and turn their concentration to Facebook.
- The average age of a property owner is 55 years old states a report published by NAR (the National Association of Realtors).
- Merely 2% of the audience on Snapchat is 55 or older.
- What this means is the average homeowner is not on Snapchat.
- 60% of the audience on snapchat is under the age group of 24. For Americans under 25, homeownership is approximately 21.5 percent.
- When you think about the audience on Snapchat, it’s a big desire to ignore the social media network completely.
- Growing a Following on Snapchat
Did you realize that it’s nearly impossible to grow a following on Snapchat?
There is absolutely no easy way to connect along with other people on their social media coverage. At least not simple enough for your typical homeowner to recognize how.
We use snapchat daily and have only 100 or so connections. It’s just too difficult to build a following large as much as necessary to support real estate agents.
Thus knowing that your audience is not likely to own a home, which it’s not easy to grow a following, exactly why would you focus your valuable time on Snapchat as a Realtor?
Here’s another basis Snapchat is bad for real estate agents:
- The Longevity of a Snap
- If you submit a snap to your storyline it is there for 24 hours. There after it’s gone forever.
- Even Pinterest is a much better social media platform compared to Snapchat since 84% of the people on Pinterest are over the age bracket of 25. Pinterest has generated over $20,000 in GCI for my real estate business in 2016, Snapchat has generated $0.
- Content on Pinterest carries a lifespan of forever, meaning the content material you produce will compound with time and work for you long after you’ve made it. Snapchat stories are gone after twenty four hours so that time you used snapping is gone forever.
Therefore the three big reasons to disregard snapchat:
- The audience is unlikely to own a property or be buying one
- It’s quite hard to grow a following
- The lifespan is merely there for one day
- In the event that Snapchat is not a good social media network for Real-estate Agents, where should they devote their time?
Turn your Concentration to Facebook Live
- Facebook live is a thing Real Estate Agents ought to be focusing on, check out the viewers on Facebook.
- Over 63% of the people on Facebook are over the age of 30, it’s a lot more likely you will be attaining an audience of home owners.
- If the audience on Facebook isn’t sufficient to convince you to use the system the engagement statistics are crazy:
- Typically, people spend 40 minutes utilizing Facebook daily.
That is a insane amount of time if you think there are only 1,440 minutes per day. This means nearly 3% of people’s time spent on the social media network, that amount is even higher when you take into account time spent sleeping.
Facebook live even offers the ability to go viral considering that people can like, comment, share, follow, and subscribe to your own videos. Snapchat is limited to the number of individuals in your group of friends and also cannot be shared.
There is crucial opportunity for Real Estate Agents to excel at Facebook Live and market more homes because of it.
That chance does not exist on Snapchat.
Reignlist Inc – Realtor NC is your one-stop shop on real estate for sale in North Carolina, its neighborhoods, surrounding areas and across the United States.