A hot dog at Shorty’s as well as a check out to the Olde English Tea Room are total musts in this 100-year-old town. Shop at The Cotton Business, Old Magnolia Exchanging Company or the N.C. Specialized Shops, in which you make your own personal gift basket of Tarheel souvenirs. Stroll via other shops and also art galleries dotting the hereditary downtown industrial district. Visit The Wake Forest Historical Museum as well as the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary ( that was the Wake Forest College campus before that school relocated to Winston-Salem in the fifties ). For the sports activities enthusiast, The Factory provides ice rinks, a skate park, interior soccer, an inflatable playground, miniature golf and also go-carts–while Heritage Golf Club provides the best in play any moment of the year.
- Obtain your adrenaline working at The Factory Skateboard Park, with a skate around an an ice pack rink, a drop into the half-pipe at the skate park, an objective at the indoor soccer club, a hole-in-one with small golf as well as a high-speed race with go-carts. Allow the kids jump on an inflatable playground, a well known spot at the park!
- Art After Hours, the 2nd Fri. of each month, enables you to appreciate and obtain local artists’ work on S. White St. downtown, providing you with the opportunity to shop for really one-of-a-kind souvenirs as well as gifts.
- Spend a pleasant day at Falls Lake State Amusement Area for boating, camping, cycling, hiking, fishing and (or just sit, relax and gaze upon the relaxed lake).
- Shop at The Cotton Company, Old Magnolia Exchanging Company or the N.C. Specialty Shops, where one can render your own personal gift basket of Tarheel souvenirs.
- Head to E. Carroll Joyner Recreation area to get some pecans to take home, or go right now there to enjoy the Six Sundays Concert collection in the spring.
- “Big time beer. Small town soul.” Situated in historic downtown Wake Forest, White Street Brewing Company provide hand made ales and lagers. Visit the taproom where one can see the whole brewing operation as well as taste the brewed-on-site beers.
- Visit The Wake Forest Historical Museum as well as the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, that was once the Wake Forest College campus before the school relocated to Winston-Salem in the 1950s.
- Within this more-than 100-year-old town, a check out to the Olde English Tea Room in your home or a hot dog from Shorty’s Well-known Hot Dogs is essential. Expertise a true nearby tradition by visiting these Wake Forest staples.
- Wander the Wake Forest Farmers Market to locate goods from local farmers, soapmakers, cheesemakers, crafters, bakers and also artists rehearsing their crafts in the historic downtown area.
- Traditions Golf Club provides the best in play any time of the season. Tee off in Wake Forest after that cap the day off with a visit to White Street Brewing Company with your buddies.
Real Estate Interactive Global Network (REIGN) helps you search and post real estate listings. We are your one-stop shop on real estate for sale, its neighborhoods, surrounding areas and across the United States. If you’re looking to buy homes or sell a property in Nebraska check out our “Search Real Estate” and “Post a Real Estate“.