The overwhelming majority of hardwood floors possess merely mild marring, scuff marks and normal wear. Daily traffic and life’s situations will carry expected wear to any wood floor, however the only restorative solution was previously sanding down to bare wood and refinishing 100 %.
We restore the unique shine of your wood floors without the dust, mess or stink typically associated with hardwood refinishing. The perfect floor that is eligible for re-appearing rather than complete refinishing is a floor which has some visible wear with light scuff marks. The finish is pretty much unchanged with no signs of plain wood. Separations or bending between the boards are minimal and the majority of the floor is at good shape overall.
Floors with this kind of regular wear don’t need the intensity of labor, time and also expense of a complete hardwood refinishing services. These floors simply require a face-lift and some professional restorative treatment. Fabulous Floors technicians can softly sand and buff away the surface area marks and general dress in. We will then implement a coat of high quality, durable polyurethane.
This service is noninvasive to the flooring and to your household. Resurfacing does not affect the shade or integrity of the wood; it will not create airborne dust or even fumes and it is entirely Green – safe for your loved ones, our staff and the environment. There is absolutely no reason to vacate your house and no mess. It will be the single most cost effective value added home improvement available. We give our resurfacing service at a portion of the cost of traditional refinishing!
Top 10 Reasons To Apply Fabulous Floors’ Wood Floor Resurfacing Method:
– Helps you to save money. It’ll cost you a lot less compared to traditional refinishing.
– Immediately provides value to your house. This is very important, especially when you sell off.
– Time preserving. Most Fabulous Floors® remedies can be achieved in a couple of hours.
– Final end is durable polyurethane. Selection of gloss, semi-gloss, or perhaps satin.
– Correctly covered hardwood floors endure heavy traffic, make cleansing easier and harbor lesser dust allergies.
– There is absolutely no mess or airborne dust particles.
– Nicks and scuff marks in your floors end are delicately sanded without getting rid of valuable wood.
– We perform the job for you. There are no lugging heavy tools, purchasing inferior merchandise or spending the time doing the work on your own.
– You’ll never need to live with worn hardwood floors once again!
– There is practically nothing to clean up after we’re finished, absolutely nothing!
For more information visit our site Wood Floor Planet